FOR: ASHLEYJINXXBIERSACK! aka Lauren<3

Hey there, uhh. I'm still learning how to use this blog thig here but it seems pretty self explanatory so here goes!

Lauren, woman you are amazing. You are caring, you are beautiful, and you are strong. I hope everyday with all my heart that you realize that, you accept that, and you believe that.

Seeing that you're so hurt, hurts me. Even if you're not someone I talk to everyday because from the conversations that we HAVE had, I was blessed enough to come into contact with such an amazing girl. Now I'm not trying to fatten you up, I'm telling the truth. You are an amazing person to be around and to talk to. And I'm sure they're are people who will, and always will, agree with me.

I understand, and have complete empathy to what you're going through. I've been there and I can tell you it's a brighter day coming. For some reason we have to go through so much hell to have peace but I've realized that the experience from hell is what helps us keep the peace once it comes, and to help us go back to peace quicker once hell tries to takeover again.

Depression is like a lake, and we have to swim with our heavy shoes on with only a bad thunderstorm to accompany us. We can float if we try hard enough but eventually we grow tired. Some ships see us and let us aboard, some ships let us aboard but then throw us back off, and then there's the worst ship of all. We're you're screaming for their help and they just pass you by, not noticing anything you scream, or do. But Lauren there comes a day where a ship comes but there's no one in it. It comes from nowhere. You climb aboard, and the rain seems to go away. The sky clears and the water is calm. You sail to an island and you rebuild your own place. Your own rules, your own guidelines, your own HAPPINESS. And on your island you need NOBODY but yourself and whoever you choose to bring with you to make your island thrive. Keep floating Lauren. <3 Find your island.

With your sister, I feel you. I am the youngest of 6 kids, but of all 6 kids, we all have a different daddy or different mommy. And I'm the only one that's get to have both mommy and daddy here with me. I'm resented by all but 1 sibling because mommy and daddy love each other, and didn't get divorced like my other siblings dads and mom. Your sister will grow up and eventually you will begin to get along. Maturity goes a long way, but she doesn't have any of that right now. So for now, you have to just wait. Eventually it will come. <3 Or you'll move on and never talk to her again. But I'll tell you one thing, my big sister did that since I was basically born, and it hurt. Take the time your stuck with her to influence her, to teach her. She won't admit it, but she looks up to what you do. Trust me. <3 Who knows, you might make a new best friend.

Lauren you are so awesome and so talented. I remember being on mibba one day and coming along a slash. I had fell in love with the writing of it. The mentality behind the ideas. And the style. I had to figure out who the authors were and I found you. You are a talented young women when it comes to writing. Never feel like you are worthless because with a pen and a notepad, or a keyboard, sweetie you make magic. I've read almost everyone of your stories. It's almost like I'm a fan of yours. Well, I take that back. I AM a fan of yours. I'm a proud member of the Lauren fandom. <3 And just like I support BVB. Just like I support Juliet Simms, Lauren I support you. I support you in anything that you decide to do because you're amazing and you deserve that support. No matter how bad someone hurts you, you won't hurt them. No matter how horrible people may seem like. You won't judge. And you deserve so much more happiness than you get.

I may not be close to you, so you may not care about this, but I am your friend Lauren. I won't make any promises like other people do just so they can break them. I won't make you any promises because I know even if I did you wouldn't believe me. You've had one too many pains. And I don't blame you. But just know I'm your friend, okay? And I try to talk to you more often. But I feel all annoying and stuff when I do so it's hard. D; but I'll ALWAYS be here for you? Okay? Always. <33

Lastly, WOMAN YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT BANDS TO GET YOU MERCH FOR ON WARPED TOUR. D; Warped is Saturday, so let me know soon okay? And don't worry about shipping or anything. I am shipping things to Australia, and back home to Vegas, and possibly California. Don't worry about it okay? I got it. <3

I love you, yes I said I love you. You're too amazing not to love. Stay strong. <3

And one last thing Lauren, the words a wise man once told us:

Never Give In, Never Back Down. <3
July 22nd, 2013 at 12:01am