People Just Play You

Something I have learned is that people Just want something from you. They always want something. And when they get it and they decide that They are done with You they stab you in the back and throw you out leaving you to die. Then it's up to you to pick your self back up pull three knife out and keep going. Don't depend on anyone. Don't let b them be your soul source of happiness. I did that once. Just about killed me. But now I know better. I'm stronger from it. Yeah. I miss that person. I always will. But I'm finally feeling like I'm able to move on. Takeover a yeah and a lot of tears. But I'm done letting her get to my Head. Letting her play with my feelings. It isn't just her. I was someone's experiment. A trial run. You have no idea how used that can make you feel. I'm going to be more careful with who I let in. People, they get in. Get to know me. Then they leave. Taking my secrets with them. Telling everyone they come into contact with. People end up 'knowing' more about me than I know. Haha funny how that works. A rumor starts. Spreads so fast. Then I'm judged by that because people believe it. That's why I want to get away from here for college. I want a new Start somewhere. Somewhere where people don't think they know everything about me.
July 22nd, 2013 at 10:09am