Been a While...

So, it's been a while since I've been on Mibba. A LONG while actually.
Well, I don't really know where to start.
I've lost about three relationships here recently and all about a week apart from each other. I lost Kenny's friendship, Kait's friendship, and now Leim's but I'm enforcing that one.
I'm not sure what has been going on with a few of the people around me but I was just trying to be nice and the younger sister took it like I was attacking her or something. Then she brought her friend and her sister in it. I tried asking her older sister about it and got told off. I get the feeling...this has more to do with than me leaving. Not that I particularly care, though. I mean, why should I if I can't even try to be nice and make amends without getting my ass chewed?
Oh well. Whatever, I'm over it.

Well, for those of you who know about the love triangle that was going on, it's finally gone. Leim and I are to an end and I have made my choice. Xzavior and I will be together. Leaving her was such a mistake. I have never seen her as a woman and still don't (except for when she flashes me and a couple friends...can't deny it, then).
Not much has gone on this summer. I got arrested the Saturday before school ended, was in jail for a day, went back to school, and was three credits short so I couldn't graduate. I'm finishing this year and moving on to better things in my life.
It's kind of weird, knowing that I've never been held back and the ONE year that I am...is my senior year. A little odd, isn't it? Meh...

What have I missed while I was away?
I'm not going to post whore pics for you guys.
I do that on instagram and don't feel like doing that on other sites anymore. More important things to do...
OH! Speaking of pics!!!
So, I started drawing and painting again!!!
Guess what?! I got my first side view done tonight and am working on my second one!!!!

Oki Doki guys. It's 4:15 am and I'm gonna get back to it.
NIGHT!
July 22nd, 2013 at 10:15am