Take A Moment and Learn About RachTheBat_

So first and foremost, I'd like to say a huge congratulations to RachTheBat_ for coming first in my competition with her awesome entry: Bitten. If you want something smutty and amazingly written, then check it out.

Onto RachTheBat_. I only recently started talking to her and aside from her being a pretty cool chick, I also found out that we're going to see Avenged Sevenfold in Birmingham on December 5th, so hopefully, after the concert, we actually get to hang out over some drinks and talk about how epic the concert was (among other things of course!).

She always leaves a great comment on whatever story i've written which is great because it shows that she really takes her time when reading and is honest about the way she feels about a particular story or update.

I was asked by my lovely contest winner to check out her story: The Evil Within and let me tell you something....it's honestly really great. I'm not a fan of crime/suspense stories because there are very few authors that can actually write a good suspense story so I was a bit hesitant at first. I started reading and i couldn't stop. I actually just commented on her story saying:

"wait....where's the next chapter?! woman you can't just do something like that and leave us hanigng! what in God's name is wrong with you?!! please update soon!!!"

It's well written, descriptive and keeps you wanting more. I found myself trying to piece together some of the clues that she had dropped in the story to see if i could figure out who the damn serial killer is and i've come up with nothing as yet. Her descriptions are flawless and the way she develops each character is admirable. She didn't just bombard the reader with "This is Matt, this is Brian, this is Zacky, this is Jimmy, this is Johnny." She took her time and brought them all in at the right time, chapter by chapter.

The love story in there too is beautiful. I've never been a Bratt, Snacky etc fan until very recently (no, i have nothing against homosexuality) but to be be honest, this Bratt love story thrown in there is the icing ontop the cake. It's not over done and it's not too little. It's perfect.

The Evil Within is the story of two FBI agents, Matt Sanders and Brian Haner Jr who are investigating a rather peculiar case of a serial killer who has it out for Matt. Each body that turns up bears Matt's initials and as time goes by, mysterious notes and packages are dropped off which only serve to add to the mystery itself.

Thus far, things have just started ramping up and Matt is concerned about the fact that this particular serial killer is indeed killing off anyone that he had once been intimate with which would obviously lead to his concern for his lover, Brian.

I honestly can't wait for the next update.

If you haven't checked out The Evil Within i suggest you do so as soon as you can. Trust me when i say: you won't be disappointed.

Toodles!
//Pree
July 23rd, 2013 at 05:03am