Lack of Updates

So I don't know if anyone will read this but if anyone does, I want to apologize for the lack of updates lately. I know it seems like the only story I've been focusing on/updating is mine and Lauren's, Burned At Both Ends, because it seems to be the only one I've currently got any motivation/inspiration for.

I've literally been trying to update other stories, including my co-writes and my solos, but I just can't come up with anything that sounds reasonably worth posting. That, and lately pregnancy has been kicking my ass. I'm 33 weeks, I'll be 34 weeks on Friday, and the fatigue is the worse thing ever. Not to mention I've been having to make trips to the hospital to get blood drawn, like this morning for instance, and it just makes me feel all blah afterwards.

All I want to do is stay in bed and sleep or eat. It's not even me that's hungry, it's the baby. I'm going to try to get some more updates in, besides BABE, before his due date (September 6) because I know after he's born, my updates will slow completely. I feel bad for not being able to update but at the same time I don't, because no on appreciates them anyways and never comments, so maybe I'll just make everyone wait for like a year or something.

I don't know, this blog is probably pointless.

I'm going back to bed lol.
July 23rd, 2013 at 09:14pm