Make Dreams Come True

Hello there! (: Today I'd like to post about a dream I've got.

Like you might already know, I was in the UK this year. It was a great thing. I got so many new friends, met wonderful people, saw all those amazing places, got hurt, healed, dreamed and had fun. I'll remember it as long as I live. And I truly mean it. I still cry sometimes when I wake up and realise that I'm no longer there with those people. I miss them. I miss all my new friends, and some of them live all the way in Sweden so it might as well be that our paths will never cross again. And our leaders. They were all so sweet and nice. I'd post some pictures but I don't know how to get them to Mibba// is it even possible. If someone knows then all help's accepted.

I have been looking at the same trips for next summer. This time I'm heading to Bournemouth, which is in the Southern UK, I believe. It just sounds like a nice place, and the course is in June, which would be perfect for me. But that's not my dream. Not only that.

This summer I've been to my best friend's summer cottage. We watched stupid horror movies, ate too much junk food and went fishing without actually catching anything at all. We had such a great time there together. And the dream I've had for a long time;

I'd like to take her with me in the UK. But there are so many things we'll need to sort out before that can actually happen. I guess I'll just have to pray for some kind of a miracle or really do something about it. And do a lot. Because she is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. You know, we all have friends like that, who'll always catch us if we fall. She is like that. And when we are still young, the world is our. And I'd like her to join me, explore this wonderful world we have, and do it together.

Maybe it'll come true, who knows when and where. But that's what I want. (:

About my summer in general;
At the moment I am a bit drunk as today was my birthday and we had some cider and brandy. We decided to play stupid summer games that were even stupider because we were all drunk. Even holding the frisbee in a hand was a challenge. (have you tried?) And then we decided to make a campfire (how smart, right) and throw chips in the flames to watch them burn. A normal day for me.

I also feel like asking a weird question. What is the weirdest thing you've done drunk? :D

Thanks for reading. I might laugh at this and all the typos in the morning. I'll regret posting this blog entry so enjoy!

Xx Ninahx
July 23rd, 2013 at 11:38pm