i'm really sorry guys.

There really is no easy way to say this. Well, actually there is, but not without me disregarding anyone's feelings, but I'm just gonna come right out with it. Just gonna rip the damn bandaid off.

A couple of you have noticed my absence, and unfortunately that absence was only the preface of some pretty bad news; I have decided to discontinue writing The Fire Under His Skin.

See, when I started writing that story I was at a really bad place in my life, and I poured a lot of that negative emotion into that story in order to get rid of it, and at the same time I was also filling in the voids of things that I don't know when I'll get. For example, love. And in these past four months I've been slowly pulling myself out of that really shitty, depressed state of mind until I became the person I am today, and for once I can say that I'm happy with who I am, and I'm happy to be alive. I know it's kind of a foreign concept for people that either have never been so utterly hopeless and lost before, or are currently and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, but the last thing I need to put out of my life is this story. Because throughout those times it was the thing keeping me alive, but at the same time it was the thing hurting me the most.

Originally I was going to write the next chapter because I thought it would be a good way to end it, but I don't think there's any true way to end it without actually really getting into it again. It's just I want to try to justify this decision to you guys as I know it was a favorite, but I just hope that you all understand my reasoning, and even if you don't I just can't keep writing it. Plain and simple.

So yeah. I'm sorry.
July 24th, 2013 at 01:24am