Warped Tour July 23, 2013

Yesterday I went to Warped tour and it was amazing! I waited in line for almost an hour then searched for Allstar Weekend's merch tent. I ran when I saw it and pulled out money before I even knew what I wanted. Then I went to watch Gin Wigmore who was pretty good. I stood in line to meet Allstar Weekend who was actually early! They said soon and then came out before time for them to arrive. I saw Dillon before I even recognized Zach, Cameron, and Michael. Oops? Waited in line then handed my camera to Dillon. I walked up to the guys and they all hugged me. The poster signing started and I gave Cameron a picture I drew of Captain Insaneo. He hugged me then asked if he could look at it now. I said sure and apologized for not being a good artist. He said it was okay because he can't draw either and he loves drawings no matter what. He looked at it and said it was awesome then started freaking out over it. Michael even said it was sick. Cam asked if I had seen Water Boy cause that's where he got it from. Sadly, I haven't, but I'll have to now. Dillon took the picture and I stated to leave, but Cameron stopped me and goes "I really did love it" and I got all shaky. I waited outside the tent so I could get a video of Michael saying hi to my friend. One of my friends came up while I was waiting and yells "Which one are you supposedly marrying?" and I about died. Then we watched Forever The Sickest Kids and Stick To You Guns. After them was Adub! Cameron kept smiling and starting at me; he even waved once. I swear Zach's moves have gotten more sexual as he's grown. Then he was complaining about having sweat in his eyes. He got on the ground and goes "If I keep going over here I hope there will be a towel." so Dillon walked over and got him the towel. Then Zach goes "It's been 7 minutes and I'm already complaining. You guys have been out here all day. Piece of shit, piece of shit." Then he and Cameron were talking about Bruce Springsteen. Cameron said he didn't know any songs so Zach called him an "asshole". They played All The Way, James, Undercover, Do It 2 Me, Here With You, The Last Time, Be There, and Not Your Birthday. The whole day was amazing! I wouldn't have traded it for anything.
July 24th, 2013 at 04:40pm