ohmygosh it's celebration time, justin bartha style!

AKA, Mibbs: "because Justin Bartha can accurately portray all of my emotions right now."

So, I had an average relatively boring day today, right? Ate some pizza for breakfast, worked a little on writing and making travel plans like I should be doing nonstop since like four months ago, and babysat the kiddos down the street.

Image


^ We played Wii boxing, though, for reals, and I managed to lose every single match. And I'm not talking the whole trying-really-hard-to-lose-so-that-the-children-don't-cry kind of losing, either. I legitimately tried. BUT, that's a story for another day.

Anyways, I decided to check in on everything here on Mibba, and that naturally involved me stalking the page for my own Zacky Vengeance Werewolf story, What We Left Unsaid. And HOLY CRAP, guys! You will not believe what I saw.

735 Readers
160 Subscribers
102 Comments
37 Recommendations


AND SOME OF THE COMMENTS WERE SO

Image


My first reaction? I'm clearly on the wrong page, because that just can't be true.

Image


Then I was all: I am one stud-ly author.

Image


Followed immediately by "oh my god I feel so loved and happy inside that I might just explode!"

Image


But then a part of my brain was just like, wait a second, there, time for a reality check!

Image

You're not that stud-ly, or that good of an author. You don't even think about the plot when you're writing! You put literally zero planning into this story and started writing it because you were so exhausted one night morning that you were just like 'yeah, you know what I can do? I can write a fucking story!' Like, what the hell is it about this story that you even managed to keep it alive this long? WHY ARE PEOPLE SO INTERESTED IN IT?!

Image

Because I swear I look back sometimes at some of those chapters and I'm just like OUCH.

Image

I literally had to stare at the page for a few minutes before I was all

Image

OHHHHH. Because it's fucking Zacky Vengeance and they're all hoping for some nice steamy bits like

Image

Which was kind of really terrifying all of a sudden, because I don't even know if those two are ever going to be together like that... and if they aren't, I now believe I will have one angry ass mob after me wherever I go on Mibba.

Image

And then add that to the sudden realization that while it is so absolutely amazingly awesome and just so fucking exciting that this story of mine has gotten so much love, that just puts so much more pressure on me to keep up the quality and to keep updating and I was just all

Image

I can always find the downside, huh, Mibbs?

BUT I HAD A POINT TO THIS BLOG I SWEAR. It's another way for me to say thank you so goddamn much, I absolutely love all of you and want to hug you so hard until I am in your souls and hey, I posted another update just now in celebration!

Image
July 25th, 2013 at 12:00am