Rant about life well not really

So I'm going to rant a little bit.

For like EVER I've been trying to tell my parents how I need new bedsheets for my bed since I only have like well now 1 set that I can use since my other set has a giant hole in it that i only use for winter since they are soooo warm. So today I was drinking Mountain Dew (my weakness) and it exploded all on my pillows, my bed sheets and i had to clean it up, My mom knocks on the door and sees how bad it is and was like "oh wow that's bad." and i'm like yeah and Ic an't change it because i have no sheets and i've been telling you I have none. so her way of fixing it is offering using their queen sized sheets on my twin sized bed and im like they arent going to fit I need new sheets, I've been saying this for YEARS everytime I say I need new sheets they say Oh we'll get you some but it NEVER happens and it takes me spilling soda TWICE on my only sheets i have for them to say "Okay it's time to get you new sheets." I mean I only have one comforter and it's black. My parents have so many bed sheets that they can change how ever often they want but I have to sleep on dirty sheets so often no matter what i spill on them and it just pisses me off that it takes me spilling something on them for them to finally realize I do need sheets.

So that is my rant for the day

In other news I found Lays Cheesy Garlic Bread CHips and apparently they are the winner of Lays Do Us A Flavor so I would like to thank whoever thought of this delicious flavor you are my friend for making an addicting chip flavor.
July 25th, 2013 at 03:46am