bleh bleh bleh listen to me whine.

Ugh I cant focus on my writing and I am having trouble moving on from this one part in my quinnciado and I hate writers block I want to smash it with several hammers and throw it out the window.

hi.

how are you.

anyways. I have no point to this blog so i'm just going to whine yay.
first on the complaint list, chapter seven of the cabin might be several days late because cashby isn't my forté and i dont know if i'll do smut or fluff or something in between. As well, i cant focus for long enough to get the damn thing done. *cries*

second on my complaint list, i-dont-know-what-number chapter of fight for me isn't getting anywhere because i'm just stuck okay and i have no where to go there are other things i want to do with other ships and fics and this one does not take priority because i thought i was finished with it. Ugh. Fuck everything. I literally have 0% inspiration for that stupid fic and i'm seriously considering taking it down and throwing away forever. The main problem is again, i cant focus for long enough to get a good idea written down.

I've also gotten several requests on tumblr, mibba, twitter, Facebook, etc. To do almost undeard-of ship one shots and the malan (mike fuentes/alan ashby) i'm writing now has become a three or four parter. This isn't working.

Maybe i need a break from writing but then again i really dont want to make people mad or impatient because I've already lost several subscribers on faoas and do you know how bad that makes me feel like i dont feel good enough if you lose that much interest in my writing.

So yeah that's my complaining for the year. Now if only my mind would listen and let me write for hours a day, no interruptions.

Oh well, i guess we cant have everything. At least i'm going to the house party tour. ;)
July 25th, 2013 at 09:48am