Celebrity Couples ( In My Opinion )

Okay so I'm gonna write down all the celebrities who I think should hook up and be in a relationship with !

Let's start with my most brought up topic. Well it's not so brought up, it's just who I think should seriously be a couple, and it bugs the crap out of me , because they would make the best couple in California, here they are together :)
k
1. ) Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig ! These two.. Like I said up there, they'd make the best couple EVER!!!! I mean , Bill is so handsome and Kristen is so beautiful , and I don't like Bill's wife , Bill and Kristen have chemistry and they don't know it.. :'( I really want them together !
Image

2.) Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. Listen you may think I'm crazy but him and Miley are made for one another, honestly, Justin's a loser and Miley became something I wont say on here, and I just dislike both of them right now.. They'd make one Hell of a pair, I tell you..
Image

As of now I only have these two , they've been on my mind for days now, and whenever I think of celebs who should be couples, I'll tell ya ! So tell me what you think, and for those who don't know, Bill and Kristen are from Saturday Night Live, and a few movies.
July 25th, 2013 at 11:42pm