A7X concert tickets // VIP passes

OHMYGOD OKAY GUYS.

I've recently been onformed that I have a striaght shot to go to the upcoming Avenged Sevenfold tour. I haven't gotten my tickets yet or anything, clearly, but I'll be getting them on August 2nd, 10 am sharp. I don't usually go to sleep until 12 pm, so that works out for me. Anyways, that's completely aside from the point.
My question for this blog in particular is this; what happens when you get VIP's? My mom said that I can get them, and that she'd help pay because I've used all of my work money to help with the bills now that things have...changed.
My date's on October 13th, it's at the Joe Louis Arena in Michigan. it's on a Sunday, I believe.
And, because it's on a Sunday I'll be taking off school - something I can't afford to do. But, I'm not missing this. Especially since it was my mother who told me about the tour, and said that I needed to see them, simply because I was "clearly under stress," and she was worried that I would start "hurting" myself.
Anyways, that's aside from the point. I'm so excited that I've gotten off track.
I'm about 75% sure I can get VIP's. BUUUT, I have no idea how much they cost. Anyone have any idea? If you've gotten A7X VIP's, then please, please, please leave a comment for me. All I know about VIP's is that "I deserve to meet my heroes" as my mother put it. We've never had enough to get VIP's for me, her being a single mother more than half of the time. But, this is for real guys! I'm going to an A7X concert!
Also, what exactly do you do if you have VIP's? I mean, I know you get other things that no one else does but I've heard that you get to hang out with the band, but I've also heard things like getting free posters and stuff. I have no idea. So, if you've ever done VIP, could you leave a comment and clear me up on that? I'd really appreciate it if you did.
I understand that, probably no one will comment and I'll look like a complete idiot, but screw it. I'm just so excited, and I think it's about time to wake up the neighbors with my zillion year old stereo that I've never had the heart to give up. I'm sure they wouldn't mind listening to A7X at 2:30 am, right? I wouldn't.

- Alice


p.s -- I'll probably made a blog about what the whole Alice In Wonderland obsession of mine means. Even though no one cares, I'll enjoy writing it. :p
July 26th, 2013 at 08:38am