foreign rant

Mood: calm/amused/mad
Food/drink: Nesquik Strawberry Milk
Time: 9:03 PM as I type
Music: Come & Get It - Selena Gomez


I am beyond angry, but the thing that caused me to get angry happened a few hours ago so I'm not that angry.

Anyways, yesterday my mom bought Nesquik Strawberry Milk and it was like liquid Heaven. But the thing was; she only bought two of them (and one Chocolate Milk) so we ran out pretty quickly.

Fast forward to today, I BEGGED my mom to go all the way to WalMart just to get more or it.

I know, I'm pretty horrible, but tomorrow we're (the whole family) going to Keeneland and by the end of the day I was 100% my mom would be too lazy tired to go drive the car and arrive at WalMart. My mom, on the other hand, was promising me that on the way she'd go buy it.

So I went through this whole rant saying if we bought the milk, it'd rot in the car because of the Summer heat/sun.

But my mom argued saying you could just carry it to Keeneland. I didn't have anything to say so I just made this hissy fit (which is horrible but I'm a primadonna).

So she FINALLY agreed to buy it and so we drove.

And let me tell you, it was just a beautiful day. It was 6 PM at that time, but the sun was just setting (day light saving?) and it wasn't too cold or hot and it was just the perfect weather/time to drive.

Of course, I had to put on the radio and it just made me happy because I just love music. So we arrived at WalMart and Moves Like Jagger was on and it's one of my fave. songs. We were parking and my mom decided to park RIGHT NEXT TO A CAR FULL OF AMERICAN FAMILIES.

It was kinda deserted expect, I don't know; THEY LEFT TWO KIDS IN THE CAR. But don't fear, they rolled down the windows and some teenager was in the car.

Here's where the rant is coming.

So, I was unbuckling from my seat belt and the music was turned off, when all of a sudden one of the kids said hello in Chinese.

HOLD THE FUCKING DOOR.

I don't know what came over me, maybe because I'm Asian and I everyone assumes I'm Chinese.

WHICH I AM N O T.

I am Asian but I am not Chinese. I'm Mongolian.

Image

Mongolia
Mongolia is a landlocked country in East and Central Asia. It borders Russia to the north and China to the south, east and west. Ulan Bator, the capital and largest city, is home to about 45% of the population.


I'm actually PROUD of my country, but sometimes I don't show it.

EVERYBODY IN AMERICA APPARENTLY HAS NEVER HEARD OF MONGOLIA (except the adults because they actually went to college).

Anyways, all my life everybody asks me "where are you from?"

Here's the countries they assume I'm from:
- China
- Japan
- Vietnam (JESSICA BBY <3)
- Mexico (really?)

I'm sure there are more countries but those are the most assumed.

I just got angry at those kids, I know; I'm not supposed to because they're kids and they don't know any better but I just got so fucking sick and tired of everyone asking where I'm from. It doesn't fucking matter where I'm from. Love me for me.

So I ignored this and just got out and went to WalMart got the milk and came back.

THOSE KIDS SAID IT AGAIN. Except, I couldn't really ignore them, but my mom gathered up her courage and said:

"I'm not Chinese, I can speak American too."

Mom: 1
Kids: 0

WAY TO GO MOM WOOO. I just bit my tongue from laughing way too hard because my mom kinda has this foreign accent but she can still speak American.

But back to the kids.

HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS?

Like, what if, I was some drug dealer and I just so happened to like raping little kids? I know, this is pretty pointless, but I got pissed and yeah.

HOLLA AT YO LOCAL WALMART.

Oh and go buy Best Song Ever by One Direction on iTunes or I'll haunt you in your dreams.

If you ever feel like me, we should team up together because I say things more when I'm around friends/people who understand me.
July 27th, 2013 at 03:36am