Updates, Movies and God knows what!

Alright, so I just want to take the time to fill ya’ll in on some things happening in my life—it’s pretty hectic right now. From my sister leaving and my bio-logical father being an asshole, I’ve been dealing with a lot of crap lately so I haven’t been in the best of moods to write. Kind of sucks, honestly. The only thing I really do these days is read, play games or watch random shit on TV. So my updates have been a little off and I really am trying to get back on track :P.

Speaking of, I may have a hard time updating my stories—though I love them dearly, and my readers too, I have to do a lot. Between work and school, things will be hectic. August is a bust ass month for me right now: The beginning of August, I will be away babysitting a little boy because his parents need to go pick up their eldest from New York—I’ll be away for nearly…three-four days tops. Hopefully when he’s away at school and I am not napping—because this kid never lets me sleep—I’ll be writing up some things while I am alone. I may even update within those days, who knows?

After that, I come home the 8th. The next day is not only my mother’s b-day, but she goes in for surgery—she’s being quite secretive. I know that cancer was an idea, but she hasn’t told me much on that dealio. I beg that it’s nothing. THEN, that following day, I go away to New Hampshire for a week—with no internet or lappy what-so-ever. Depressing, I know, but I will manage to live haha.

THEN, we get back the 18th and the day after that, I go to school for training for my new job. I’m there for three days, and then on the 26th, I start up classes again. Which I honestly cannot wait for—I am taking the best classes this semester—except for public speaking.

I would also like to take the time to NOT recommend a movie. I don’t know if you have seen it already, but R.I.P.D isn’t all that great. I thought it would be a lot funnier than it was, and a lot more kick ass—but one, it was so short I don’t even know why it was made, and too well I don’t even know what to say. It’s probably better off as a TV show than a movie. I laughed like twice.

As for Wolverine—it’s kick ass. I loved it, as I do with any X-Men/Wolverine movies. I just love fucking Marvel. I do recommend!

ALSO! The wonderful amazing woman Zacky Vengeance and I have started a co-write story thing-a-ma-ging. It’s adorable and it features Avenged Sevenfold at their finest—but instead of being the average Mattie and Bri story, it’s a Johnny story; he needs some serious loving too!

I take on a guy’s POV—which is hard because I have never done it before so I am TRYING not to be a girl—and Zacky Vengeance writes Ronnie’s, which is a shortened version of Veronica. She is a recovering alcoholic who is not only the tour manager for the boys—but Brian’s younger sister and Johnny’s love interest.

She does have a child from a previous marriage, but she lost custody in a battle with her ex. She’s been trying to create a great life for her so that someday she can have her baby back—but it comes all too soon and now she has to figure out to juggle the life of being Avenged’s tour manager, a girlfriend and a full-time mommy. How can she do that? Well, go read and find out :P

It’s called Cross My heart! Enjoy the rest of your day/evening or whatever it is where you are :P
July 27th, 2013 at 09:14pm