Mibba help me out here. Recommend me stuff.

Hey Mibba it’s been ages since I’ve been here. I really do want to get back to mibba. I have been gone for a while and I miss it. I’ve been a member of mibba since 2007. I really miss everyone here and I miss the stories. I have one or two I will hopefully be posting soon.

Here’s a quick update on what I’ve been doing lately. I had a book published in April. It’s a young adult. I also turned 20 in April. I have signed a contract for another novel, a romance, to be released in September. I am also in the middle of writing a new novel, another romance about vampires and werewolves.

I have been sick with Bronchitis. I think I tore a muscle from coughing so now I have to go back to the doctor. It hurts so much that I pretty much can’t move so I have been spending most of my time the past few days laying down. I did see my girlfriend to celebrate our one month anniversary and I may go out for ice cream later but other than that I am working on my books a lot.

What I need your help with mibba is, please send me all of the good stories you have read lately. Comment and let me know. I want to read it all, especially if it’s a slash. Though if it’s not, I’ll probably still check it out. I need new stories to read here. Also, if you want to recommend me one of your stories and would like me to leave a comment, let me know and I’ll do that for you too.

PS- let’s be friends mibba. All of my old friends have pretty much left mibba and I need some new people to talk to. Hit me up. I hope you are all doing well and can’t wait to hear from you.
July 27th, 2013 at 09:26pm