Avenged solves everything!

So ever since I stopped being friends with my neighbor upstairs because she was horrible and making up rules for me when I was babysitting her daughter that made NO sense whatsoever and she called the cops on me for harassment when all I was doing was asking for the money they owe me and my things that were still up there but that is another story I don't want to talk about but any way the reason for this blog is that they have been stomping all hours of the night all the time over my room and today has drawn the line because my room every time they stomp so hard with all their weight that it's going to break and they are going to fall in my room. So today I decided after we called our landlord and told him that they are doing it on purpose and he called them and they are still doing it, I decided to take the computer speakers we have that are SOOOOOOOOOOOO loud and plug in my ipod and blast Avenged sevenfold, I mean I have till 10 o'clock before it's disturbing the public and it's quiet hours and it's lovely because i can't hear the stomping and they can hear Avenged, they may get pissed off but I don't care I've been the mature one for this long and I can't hang ANYTHING up in my room without it falling and breaking.

We can't even take showers without them stomping on the ground above the bathroom because we are in it when they are ALWAYS running water and it seems like they NEVER get out of the shower. They aren't small tiny people either they are heavy and you would think they would learn to respect their neighbors who live below them but they don't. We have someone below us because we are on the second floor and he barely hears us when he is home so go figure.....any way that's my rant of the day and if you guys have annoying neighbors like mine just blast avenged...play critical acclaim first so they know they have pissed you off.
July 28th, 2013 at 09:20pm