An update, of sorts.

So, I'm unsure as to why exactly I'm writing this blog entry - technically, I have no real reason to other than I feel the need to share my thoughts with someone. Even if no-one actually reads this
I can pretend someone did.

I'm pretty good at that - pretending.
As most people are on this site I believe, after all, with pretending also comes a pretty good imagination and where would writers get their stories, poems and other pieces of work from than their excitable imaginations?

But I've moved away from my original point - why I actually decided to write this miserable blog entry. I suppose, if I was to put a label onto what this entry was actually for then I'd have to call it an 'update' of sorts. Who and what I'm actually updating on is a mystery however.

Maybe I could say that I've begun writing again? Nothing major but I have been thinking of going back to some of my old stories that I always wanted to actually write but lost motivation for. I've also started some fan fictions - my main one being written at the present moment in time is a Spirk *Spock/Kirk* from Star Trek which is my newly discovered OTP than I adore.

I've no idea when this fic - or any of the ones I have planned - will actually be up because I have the tendency to procrastinate and lose motivation for these sorts of projects very quickly. However, I'm pretty sure that if I was to do that this time a friend of mine would likely kick my butt and be very disappointed in me.

So, I offer no promises, but hopefully you'll be seeing some new stuff from me in the immediate future.

Life long and prosper.
Over and out.
July 28th, 2013 at 11:53pm