Just got home from my family reunion (gifs included)

It was the craziest and most exhausting weekend of my life. The drive sucked but the parties were fantastic! We had BBQ the night we got into town and then a crazy family party to celebrate an uncle's 40th birthday. It was a themed party and there was an epic water slide that I only went on after dark due to the fact that I hadn't gotten to shave my legs that day.
Image

My legs weren't bad, no one could tell that I'd skipped a day of shaving, but I could feel the prickles. It was frustrating to me and I hated the feeling. I felt like all eyes were on my legs when they were really on my uncle. The man was cutting his birthday cake in half with a fucking MACHETE. It was amazingly awesome and I wish I could do something like that! However, knowing my luck, I'd probably miss and chop off someone's arm or something.
Image
That would've been pretty awkward.

It was a fun trip, fun party, but I hated that it was so hard to log on to anything. My family wanted people off their phones and one of my aunts actually went around and started throwing them in a basket. She then proceeded to lock said basket up in a bait and tackle shack until the party neared its end. That was the main reason I ended up on the water slide. I felt lost without my phone (without my source of interweb action) so I went and threw myself down a freezing slide. I went a bit overboard and Sherlocked it.
Image
Sorry not sorry.

I had a blast. I need to catch up on some comment swaps and some lighthearted reading from my subscriptions list. I also have a few updates to attend to but I'm gonna eat and relax with the dogs first. I'm super hungry and that's a fact, Jack.
Image
July 29th, 2013 at 02:53am