Introduction -- My Freshman College Advice Blogs

Hi everyone, my name is Kasey. I am 17 (will be 18 very soon), and more importantly, I will be a freshman in college by the end of August.

Trust me, I know how scary, intimidating, and emotional this transition is/will be, so I am researching the best I can to find advice, facts, and information to make it a little easier. After countless hours on Google, Tumblr, Yahoo Answers, and Youtube, I have accumulated a vast amount of helpful information that will make moving into college, and the entire freshman year, a little more bearable.

I have decided I would like to share my information with other incoming freshman to help them as well, wanting to make them feel understood, not alone, full of advice, and supportive. I will be posting multiple posts with tips and advice that is EXTREMELY helpful to incoming freshman. Hopefully this will save you from spending time searching through all those websites like I did- I'll put it all right here!

If YOU are a college freshman, I invite and encourage you to check out my posts. I really do believe they will prepare you for the exciting yet scary freshman year.

If you have anything you would like me to cover, leave it in the comments down below.

Thanks for reading this (:
July 30th, 2013 at 12:18am