Avenged Sevenfold, Weddings, Contests, and Co-Writers

Hey everyone!

So I felt like making a blog again.

I am going to be seeing Avenged in 11 days and I am so excited. August 9th is also four days after I turn 20. I'm going with my cousin who has never seen them before in concert so I know she's excited. Not to mention that this is only her 3rd concert ever. The first concert she went to, she took me to see Motley Crue in 2008. I've seen A7X a few times so I'm just really excited about seeing them again.

The cousin I'm going to see A7X with is also the same one who got married about 9 days ago. While yes, I'm glad she's happy and everything, there's still that voice in my head telling me not to trust her husband. Why do you ask that? Well, this is his 3rd marriage and he already has 3 kids. Not to mention he was at one point a friend's step-father. I know there is a chance he may never do the same to my cousin what he did to his last two wives, but I just can't trust him like the rest of my family seems to. I know my cousin is a big girl and everything, but I can't help but worry that she may get hurt. I'll probably post a separate blog about the wedding itself because if I type it out now, it may just turn into a full blown rant or something else.

As far as my Sweet Dreams Contest goes, considering three people dropped and only 4 out of the 7 people actually submitted their entries, I'm going to just write the ones who submitted their stories one-shots and because I'm feeling pretty nice despite my PMS (sorry TMI I know but I am currently dealing with cramps from hell) you guys can all have characters in one of my stories if you want to. I will be messaging the ones who have submitted stories about this just in case they don't happen to see this.

As for co-writers, I do have some pretty awesome ones, but there was a co-writer I was working on a story with but it seems as though they left the story without warning me whatsoever. I had went to work on said story, but only noticed my name under the author's tag. I tried messaging them about it but to this day I have not gotten a response. However, I know they're still on Mibba because they have apparently been posting in threads for RPs and other things but still no word to me about not wanting to do the story anymore. I'm just saying that if they simply just told me they didn't want to work on the story anymore, I would be okay with that, but to completely leave me without telling me anything at all it just irritates me and in a way I guess I'm a bit hurt by it. Now I'm not sure what to do about the story because I mean I guess I could try and continue without them, I could delete it, or maybe I can find another co-writer.
Has anyone else had to deal with this?

Anyways that's all for now I hope everyone is having a good day/afternoon/night

~Mel
July 30th, 2013 at 05:32am