Jeff Davis does it again *may contain teen wolf spoilers*

If you saw episode nine of teen wolf then you will get my gist. I have been trying to process all of this stuff from the episode in the last four hours. One, Daniel Sharman's british accent. It slipped a lot in this episode more than usual. I was watching it with my mom and she kept telling me to shut up because almost every time he talked I was like accent. Two, Stiles explaining things to his dad. Only Stiles would use a chess board to explain werewolves. hunters, and stuff. He never ceases to amaze me. Three, Jennifer Blake being the Druid. I didn't expect that at all and I give props to Jeff Davis. i also apologize to Ashes of Scarlett for not being on her side when she said she didn't like her. Four, Lydia being a Banshee. We all knew she was something but who would have guessed a banshee? I mean I had a whole list of possible outcomes but a banshee? No way. This goes to show that Jeff Davis is a master and I swear blows my mind more than anyone. Way to go Jeff, I hope your happy that you hae kept me up and started a rant.

TheGirlWhoyIsInLoveWithJeffDavisButWontAdmitItBecauseHePissedHerOff,
Emzy

PS
On another note who watched or went to comic-con and saw Keahu in that get up? i mean seriously he is a new kind of amazing. He should have been on the panel and Charlie and Daniel should hae talked more.
July 30th, 2013 at 09:01am