Ideas for up and coming stories

So yeah I'm not sure what story I want to do after cliches and compunctions, so I'm going to make a list of my ideas and it'd be super cool if you guys could tell me what you want to read.

One Hundred Letters

Whilst visiting her father, our main character joins the prison pen pal. She's paired with a man just a few years older than her. They're letters become her dirty secret, and way of rebelling against her father, but the secret can't last long, soon her pen pal will have served his sentence and be released, and he wants to see her.

Excerpt:

Getting his letters was like finding your Christmas present hidden in the closest days before Christmas. You know you're not supposed to look through them, but you do it anyway, and you know you'll do it next year to. Every time I got a letter and even though I knew no one in my life would approve, I always replied so I could get another.

I hurried down my concrete drive way, the sun had yet to peak it's head up above the mountains, and I had a letter to get to before my mother woke up. Tearing open the mail box, I removed only my letter, then headed back inside with haste.

Secluded in my room, I opened the letter.

Dear Natalia,

To answer you question, yes I have hurt people, many people.


A Wolf in Ladies Clothing (slash)

Our main character enjoys cross dressing, it's something he's done since he little, though he doesn't want to be a woman. He goes out to clubs and parties as a woman, all in good fun, and one night he meets someone. He will do anything to keep seeing this gorgeous man, even if that means, pretending to be a woman every time they see each other. He can only pretend so long though, because like any man his knew love interest will eventually want sex.

Excerpt:

It was never that I wanted to be a woman, it was just that sometimes I wanted to be the most beautiful thing in the room, and no one would refer to a man that way. Pretending though, came with rules, rules I had to live by very strictly.

First, don't drink to much, clothes tend to come off when I drink.

Second, no one night stands that can only lead to big problems.

Finally, don't spend to much time flirting with any man, he won't like you, just the long hair and large bust.

Last Friday though, I may have broke rule three.

Where Have You Gone? (slash)

When our main character was in high school, he was sure he'd found his soul mate. They were madly in love, but at the end of junior year, his love was taken away. He never knew where, he was just gone one day, along with his family. Five years later, our lovers meet again, and while our main character is still head over heels in love with his ex-lover and best friend, his friend denies ever being in love, claims he was just confused, and most of all he really needs to get back to his fiance.

Excerpt:

My breathe hitched in my throat, his chin may have been covered in a five o'clock shadow, his hair shorter, his shoulders broader, but I could never forget his face. He was a man now, no longer the timid boy I'd fell in love with, but still a man to make my heart beat faster.

"Luca..." I finally managed to say. His eyes fell on me, still as green as the last time I'd seen him. Why did he not smile though? Was he not happy to see me?

"I'm sorry and you are?"
July 30th, 2013 at 06:14pm