Same bandwagon, different survey. Recc me films!

So I'm jumping on the about me bandwagon but the survey that's going round doesn't really interest me that much so I'll just tell you the basics about me and then use the awesome survey I found earlier.

My full name is Roseanna Madeline Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Rosie. I'm 16 and will be 17 in less than a week. I live in England and I'm going into Year 13 in September (I think the equivalent of a senior?), my last year before University. I have no idea what else to say so I'll just answer the questions :')

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Jonny Sniper by Enter Shikari, All I Want by A Day To Remember, Sleep Now In The Fire by Rage Against The Machine, High School Never Ends by Bowling For Soup and Colder Than My Heart If You Can Imagine by A Day To Remember

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Jennifer Lawrence, she is perfection.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
'ordinary world of sin again, and I wake. The great mystery for' from The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory

4) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
Ahaha it's from my friend Liz and it just says 'butthead -_-'

5) Do you have any strange phobias?
Not really. Insects and spiders and things like that is the main one. I don't really have many phobias.

6) What's your religion?
I've been baptised a Catholic and I'm still deciding whether I agree with it or not.

7) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Wondering when I can go back inside again... :') Now I've got this new dog I'm out a lot playing with him so yeah, that.

8) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Definitely behind it. So unphotogenic.

9) Favourite bands?
Imagine Dragons
Arctic Monkeys
A Day To Remember
Mumford and Sons
Biffy Clyro
The Midnight Beast
Cobra Starship

10) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I'm a giant pushover, which sucks. I have no idea what my greatest strength would be

11) Who is your celebrity crush?
There's way more than one xD Jennifer Lawrence is probably my crush of all time, but I'm also in love with Aneurin Barnard, Brendan Fehr, Ian Somerhalder. The list goes on.

12) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yep, in the English Channel. Froze my ass off but y'know. Worth it.

13) Do you have a collection of anything?
Well I collect anything to do with meerkats: A book, two teddies, a toy, a poster, a mug and a coaster and a badge and I also collect Roswell (the tv show) related things. I have the collections of the magazines I used to be subscribed to Horrible Histories, Horrible Science (I think that's what it's called) and The Dog Collection.

14) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Hm. Improvements could definitely made but I like myself more now than I have in a long time.

15) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I love the idea of ghosts and definitely half believe in them. I think the universe is too big not to have something else out there so yeah definitely.

16) What was the last book you read?
I'm currently reading The Red Queen by Phillipa Gregory and before that was it's prequel The White Queen

17) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I got glass stuck in my toe when I was little :')

18) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Roswell is an obsession I've had for ages as well as anything The Hunger Games but my newest obsession is the BBC's The White Queen. It's awesome.

19) What’s your sexual orientation?
Straight.

20) Do you believe in magic?
Watching Dynamo sort of does make me believe in it. He's walked on water, melted glass with his bare hands, turned hundreds of paper butterflies into real butterflies, teleported. Seriously, that guy is magic.

21) How many relationships have you had?
None of any significance. I always freak out before it can happen and put an end to things.

22) What is your heritage?
My mum's side of the family is largely Irish, and my Dad's family is mostly English. I think there's some Greek in his side too apparently.

23) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I was at my best friend's house so probably on tumblr or facebook with her I guess.

24) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I like to think so. I'm supportive, I like to think I'm trustworthy and a good listener. Plus I remember the little things and hate being late and I can be funny sometimes :P}

25) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog, no question.

26) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) I wouldn't tell everyone, just the people I loved
b) I'd spend it with the people I loved, do mad stupid crazy stuff. Probably cry as well.
c) Probably a little, but more sad at leaving people behind.

27) What is your favourite word?
Quaffle, it's so good to say :')

28) What is your current desktop picture?
This picture of Aneurin Barnard:
Image

29) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Probably somewhere in Africa like Kenya or somewhere in Italy like Florence.

30) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
For the love of god guys, get your shit together. White middle aged men should not be able to take away the right for a woman to control her own body. A woman is never asking for it. If you're part of a government, you're probably doing a shitty job right now. Why the hell are animals still being made extinct? Inequality and segregation are still very present worldwide, why the hell aren't we all doing something about that? Oh and you guys should totes follow me on tumblr.

-

Okay now that's done, you should really throw your film recommendations at me. I'm in the mood for a light hearted rom com but recommend anything as long as it's really good :) The lucky winner (a.k.a the film I choose to watch) gets a nice long story comment on one of their choosing :D
July 30th, 2013 at 09:15pm