Well I'm going to answer another questionary just because am alone in here and no one cares what I do :)))))

1: What are you wearing? blue wrecked jeans, with black classic Vans and my Drop Dead's tripster sweater (http://data.whicdn.com/images/25204913/guys-outerwear-tripster_large.jpg)

2: Ever been in love? I guess I've been in love once, last year.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? The first time we brokeup I started with self-harm, and because of that I became addicted.

4: How tall are you? 5'5

5: How much do you weigh? 123 lbs. God I'm so fat.

6: Any tattoos do you want? I want a lot of tattoos! I want 2 or 3 of Pierce the Veil, one of Om&m, one that I'm going to share with my cousin, and...actually I want to cover my body with tattoos just like Oli haha

7: Any piercings that you want? Snake bites is one that I wish, or a labret :) I mean, lip piercings! Like Chris Cerulli (http://31.media.tumblr.com/ca7141085bd74c4973c4bc38c68ca8ec/tumblr_mp8c8ftCaS1stpf1vo1_500.gif) I know I will get an enormous mouth but hahaha I love it!

8: OTP? Jalex and Frerard, I believe in them. But I have more, like Fuenciado, Perrciado, Austlan, etc etc.

9: Favorite Show? I don't actually watch tv, but...Phineas and Ferb haha

10: Favorite bands? Avenged Sevenfold, Falling In Reverse, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men, Motionless In White, All Time Low, Memphis May Fire, You Me At Six, DayShell.

11: Something you miss? Summer, Pierce the Veil, my friends.

12: Favorite song? From which band? Erm...dunno, Banshee (Ghost Fame) of Letlive.

13: How old are you? 16

14: Zodiac sign? Gemini

15: Hair Color? Dark brown

16: Favorite Quote? "I know it's tough, please don't give up" - The Great Hendowski/Of Mice & Men

17: Favorite singer? I can't choose ONLY ONE, but I'll go for Shayley Bourget and Alex Gaskarth because their voices make my heart melt :)))))

18: Favorite color? Black, red, dark blue.

19: Loud music or soft? Loud music! So I don't have to listen the stupidity around me.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? To the Bond Street (is a rock gallery here in my city {Buenos Aires} and there are grafittis on the walls, tattoo shops, national band merch and original too...) it's my "secret" place and I find peace in there.

21: How long does it take you to shower? half an hour or more, heh.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? less than half an hour because I don't prepare myself THAT much and I don't want to be late to school...

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope, I guess I'm such a pussy.

24: Turn on? Kisses on the neck, definetly.

25: Turn off? Seeing how women's choke while doing blowjobs, c'mon it's disgusting the sound they make.

26: The reason I joined Tumblr? Dunno, I discovered it and thought it was going to be funny.

27: Fears? I'm arachnophobic, emetophobic (terribly fear of vomiting, in my case) and I dunno, insects. I have million of fears.

28: Last thing that made you cry? An Austin Carlile's post because he's an amazing role model and I love him.

29: Last time you cried? Three hours ago.

30: Meaning behind your url: url of what? Tumblr? I have two. The first (likeainsegura) means that I'm insecure (insegura=insecure) as hell; the second one (n0fuckingtime) is a part of The Drug in me is You (Falling In Reverse song).

31: Last book you read? Fifty Shades of Grey....

32: Last song you listened to? In the End-Linkin Park

33: Last show you watched? The Price of History (God I love them)

34: Last person you talked to? one of my best friends, Sofia.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? best friends tho

36: Favorite food? Food in general

37: Place you want to visit? United States, Rome, Egypt, Greece, Israel, United Kingdom, Australia

38: Last place you were? In a blood donation center

39: Do you have a crush? Tony Perry, Elliott Gruenberg, Shayley Bourget, Austin Carlile, Oliver Sykes, Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth (yep, you're going to think 'hey this girl only likes the vocalist and guitarist of bands!' but they're my weaknesses, really ;-;)

40: Last time you kissed someone? uhm, never maybe??????? :(

41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? my best friend, we were joking and she call me slut haha

42: What color underwear are you wearing? white with a tie in the middle of it.

43: What color shirt are you wearing? Dark blue, my sweater.

44: What color bottoms are you wearing? white tho

45: Wearing any bracelets? Six, in my right wrist.

46: Last sport you played? Volleyball c:

47: Last song you sang? King For a Day - Pierce the Veil ft. Kellin Quinn

48: Last prank call you remember doing? I was with my best friends in a pajamas party and one of them said "hey what if we call to a random number and we order our Mcdonald's menu?" so yeah, that was our prank call, what a silly friends I have

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last Monday, I went to the mall center with one of my best friends

50: Favorite movie? Friends with Benefits (Justin T. and Mila Kunis); The Perks of Being a Wallflower; Juno; etc.
July 31st, 2013 at 03:47am