What happened to forever

See, I gave up that last time you pushed me away... do you remember, you broke up with me. Breaking my heart and shattering my world, then starting to date this girl you barely knew not even a minute later. It's hard to give up on you when I care about you so much. You promised me so much, you promised me forever and then you just took it away. I wish I could go back to that first time we did it, I wish I could go back and whisper in my ear "He's not worth it, he'll just break your heart." You turned out to be just like all the other ass hole guys on this planet. I really thought you were different... I guess you proved me wrong. I really don't understand though, I'm the best girlfriend you could ever have. I would've done almost anything for you. Why did you have to push me away, I was so close to fully opening up. I told you my deepest, darkest secret and I swear if I find out you told any one I'll be devastated. You're the first person I've been able to tell since it happened. I don't understand, I really don't. But I guess this is good-bye to whatever relationship we could've had in the future, the only thing you'll ever be to me is the daddy of my gorgeous baby girl.
July 31st, 2013 at 04:21am