Fandoms Need to Draw the Line.

What's up, whores? Oh my god. My phone autocorrected whores to whites. I had to go back and change that, so obviously you don't start reading this and see 'What's up, whites?'. Jesus, that could have ended VERY badly. People would have read this and thought, 'Oh. So she's racist.' I am NOT racist, people. I have quite a few good racist jokes, but I am not sharing those today, unless I get requests to. ;-) Anywhore, I decided that I wanted to rant. About what, you ask? Fandoms. This might be a bit hypocritical of me, but I don't fucking care, honestly. I'm just going through my little sister's instagram, because I'm just too lazy to get one, and I scroll across something about the DICK SIZES OF THE BOYS IN ONE DIRECTION. WTF?! Yes, I know 'directioners' call this dedication, but I call this creepy. I mean, how the HELL do you know the lengths of their cocks? I'm pretty sure the boys themselves didn't post the lengths of their dicks somewhere, so the question is, HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS SHIT?! I really don't want to know. Or think about it. It gives me shivers just thinking about it. I love a lot of different genres, and I listen to One Direction, as well. I listen to more Hollywood Undead, 3 Pill Morning, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, and Paramore, though. I also listen to some country, more pop, LOTS OF ROCK, and I LOVE the classics. I'm a big ACDC fan. Back in the day, did you see ACDC fans knowing the cock sizes of the band? I'm pretty fucking sure they didn't, unless they....I don't want to voice my nasty thoughts. I'm practically shuddering. Ugh. My apologies to any 1D fans that I offended, but come on. I think you're taking it a bit too far when you know exactly how much they weighed when they were born. I'm just saying, because directioners probably know that, too. DIRECTIONERS KNOW ALL. WATCH YOUR BACK. So, yeah. Once again, my apologies to any now heartbroken directioners, who should now be rethinking your lives. You lay at home, picturing your future as one of their future wives, but let's think realistically. You probably won't ever meet them, (Sorry to break your hearts again.) and will probably end up having a job as a mailman.
Welp, that was just me ranting. This was my first blog, and I'm pretty damn proud of it. Comment anything else you whores want me to talk/rant about, and I just might. I may also tell stories. Who the hell knows? I have a motherfucking blog now, this shit is thrilling! Imma go save Narnia now.

FOR NARNIA! AND FOR ASLAN! ~Bloggah! :-)

P.S.: I seriously am apologizing to anyone that I offended, I didn't mean to come across as mean. I mean, they are good looking and I would love to marry one of them, but I realize my chances are quite slim.
July 31st, 2013 at 07:52pm