The bands/artists that definitely are worth your time.

30 Seconds To Mars
The trio starring the brothers Jared and Shannon, and the awesome Tomo is definitely worth your time. They're music is amazing. The song that gives me chills is definitely Hurricane or Up In The Air. Awesome music and three amazing guys.

Image

All Time Low
Funny guys, great music. They have a more poppy stile than some other bands I like but that poppy sound is definitely a good mix if you like more heavy bands, believe me.

Image

Architects
From what I have understood they're not very popular but if you're a fan of Bring Me The Horizon you probably recognize the singer from The Sadness Will Never End. Great band with both some growl and clean vocals. Totally amazing.

Image

Avenged Sevenfold
I might not be a big fan of Hail to The King but this band will always be amazing in my head, even if they screw up with their first single from their coming album. The old shit like Bat Country and Afterlife still gives me goosebumps.

Image

Bring Me The Horizon
These five amazing guys together in one group makes perfect music. They changed their sound a bit in Sempiternal by making Oli sing some clean vocals. I have to say, Sempiternal is definitely the best album in the history of Bring Me The Horizon.

Image

Eminem
Even the ones who hates rap music likes Eminem. He's the white guy that just knows how to do it. Unlike from many other rap artists his lyrics aren't just about sex and booze but they actually have a meaning if you take your time and listen to them.

Image

Green Day
I've listened to Green Day since I was 6 years old when they released American Idiot. That's 9 years ago. And just like they had 20 years ago, Green Day still have the sparkle in their music and I don't think I'll ever get tired of them.

Image

HIM
The band from my neighboring country. Ville Valo's voice is amazing and the whole band are musical geniuses. They will make their songs get stuck in your head I promise.

Image

Hollywood Undead
They mix rock with rap and create a whole new genre. That's what makes Hollywood Undead unique. With their crazy ass lyrics and six different personalities they've made some of my favorite songs. Not to mention new studio album in 2014.

Image

Lorene Drive
Not the most popular around. You probably recognize their singer as Danny from Hollywood Undead. Or ex-singer 'cause I don't think he's in Lorene Drive anymore. Still they have made some pretty awesome music.

Image

Metallica
For me Metallica is one of the greatest bands in history of rock. Their music is something you have to listen to if you like rock and metal. They're still as good as they were before and it's one of my goals to see them before I get lowered 6 feet down in a coffin.

Image

Michael Jackson
He may be dead but he's still one of the most famous artists in the world. His albums have sold record high numbers and his music touched millions of people. I don't care if it's not your "music style" it's still great music worth listening too.

Image

My Chemical Romance
They broke up only a few months ago. Doesn't mean that their music will die. Their music is still here. If you haven't heard My Chemical Romance it's definitely worth trying even if the band has broken up.

Image

Nirvana
I have to mention an old fashioned band that also are broken up since years back in time. Grunge is not my kind of style but Nirvana's music is very good. I always play Nirvana when my mom's near 'cause she hates them.

Image

Papa Roach
Jacoby looks like the typical rock star and Jerry always answers people on twitter. Well, have nothing to do with their music. Papa Roach have a typical rock sound but in their own way. It's probably thanks to Viktoria I like them and they're really good.

Image

The Rasmus
The second finnish band on my list. I've loved The Rasmus since I was a kid and I still do. I've started to listen to them more now than before though. Let's just say Finland brings out some good shit from the woods. If they have woods..

Image

Simple Plan
Let's start pop punk marathon. No but I love Simple Plan and I can't even count how many times I've been sitting in my room crying while listening to Welcome to My Life. It just kind of helped me through hard times and I promise you, you won't be disappointed with their music.

Image

Sum 41
Pop punk or punk rock? I don't know 'cause I suck at giving music a genre. I don't care what genre they are, they're amazing. They have the aggressive guitar riffs and the lyrics that real punk needs and that makes the whole band complete. Their latest album, Screaming Bloody Murder is a fucking masterpiece.

Image

System of a Down
Crazy + awesome = System of a Down. Their lyrics are so fucked up and they act like "i don't give a fuck about what you think" and even if the lyrics sometimes aren't understandable they're still amazing.

Image

You Me At Six
Their band name might sound like they're inviting you over to have sex but these british boys sure knows how to do music. There's always a catchy thing in every song that makes you sing along.

Image

It's almost 2.30 am and i think I should stop drink coffee after 4 pm. I'm not tired a bit. Just lying in my bed listening to music, sweating myself to death. Listening on youtube since my spotify premium expired and I don't know how many jump scares I've had when a new song starts. Not fun at all.
August 3rd, 2013 at 02:19am