This is Hard and I'm Lucky to Have You.

I need to say this...
Twitch is killing me.
It is SO hard to write him and not just because he's a crazy character, but because I've realized where he came from inside me.
I pulled him out of the darkest part of me and it's challenging to display him the way I do since he embodies everything bad that has happened to me in my life...and my life has NEVER been easy.
Ever.
Every time it seems as if things are looking up, something happens--and what happens is bad.
I just...I'm so broken, and Twitch shows it.
This doesn't mean I'm putting away the story, because I am definitely not, it's just that I want to lay down the fact that I'm really taking on something hard here.
And it's not only Twitch either. Marie, Mercury etc...they all are pieces of myself, too.
The things they suffer in this story are almost directly linked to something that happened to me.
And if any of my readers are looking at this, I'm forewarning you of how painful this journey is gonna be.
Perhaps it's only painful to me, however.
But it doesn't matter because I need to get this all out anway.
I don't know.
This entry might not even make sense.
I'm not sure of what else to say, so I'll just end it with this.
To my readers: Please bear with me as I write If I Could Promise Forever, I Would because this is the first time I've ever truly shared this part of me with anyone and I am extremely grateful to have such amazing people enjoying it. This is my way to release all of the evil and hatred I've been holding in for all of these years and it means a lot that I have readers who'll listen to me.
That's all, I think.
I love you. xx
August 3rd, 2013 at 09:47pm