So I Just Had My Baby Shower *plus the first picture of my baby!*

So, I just had my baby shower today. It was on from 11:30 am to 1 pm, and not everyone I expected to show up did, but my best friend, who is also pregnant(her baby shower is next Saturday haha)was able to come, which was good.

Anyways, I have this thing where I hate being around people so whenever I know there will be a lot of people in one spot, I start getting nervous and my stomach starts hurting, so let's just say that before the party started, it was a painful morning for me.

The party went good though. I ate way too much though. Two pieces of cake, four of these little sandwich things, and two handfuls of Chex Mix. It doesn't sound like much, but it looked like a lot. And apparently we're having the sandwiches for dinner tonight, the left over ones, so I'm sure Rylan's going to enjoy this lol.

Everyone got him tons of clothes, I have so many baby clothes for him now, and my mom's friend who didn't come to the baby shower today, had already given me a big bag of baby clothes, and is bringing me another bag of baby clothes tomorrow. So I think he'll be squared away until he's a toddler.

Basically, right now I'm like:

Image

Oh! Here's a picture of Rylan's face that we were able to get at my ultrasound Thursday:

Image

So yeah. Now I'm tired and want to sleep but I need to start on that update for Burned At Both Ends lol.
August 3rd, 2013 at 10:14pm