Week Long Mibba Hiatus?!

Alright, alright, for the one person who was concerned about that title, it’s okay. Shh, don’t cry. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I’ll be back.

Basically it’s vacation time(!!!) for me. Every year my family and I go up to the cabin at the lake for a week and enjoy the sunshine, the nature, the fishing, the ice cream, the chicken wings, and the alcohol. So it’s not that I want to take a break from mibba, it’s because this is just what I do. So I’ll be back and everything will return to normal in a week, I promise!

I’m just super excited to go on vacation. I’ve been working like crazy at the museum, doing yard work, and doing photography for people. I’ve been making a decent amount of cash, but it’s a lot of work and it’s going to be so damn nice to kick my feet up on a boat in the middle of a lake with an ice cold Palm Bay in my hand.

So I won’t be posting on mibba because there’s no internet where I’m going, HOWEVER, I do have a twitter and I can tweet from my phone, so if you wanna chat or see what crazy things I can get up to, follow me on twitter right here. I’ll follow you back when I get home if I remember! We can be bros, y’know. We can be tighter than Billie Joe’s pants.

I’m not leaving until Monday morning so I’ll update two more stories (Weathered and Home) before leaving and then I’ll be gone for a week. I’ll miss you but I’ll still be writing while I’m away, trust me! It’s like a disease for me; I just can’t stop.

I shall see you when I get back, mibba. Stay beautiful.

xx
fall0ut
August 4th, 2013 at 05:35am