My Wonderful Summer Vacation! (Not)

Coming home for summer break has always been depressing, but this time its been the worst of all and its only the end of day one.

Day zero: Driving home
1. Dad picks me up, says his relationship with his girlfriend is falling apart
2. Says he's going to need a miracle to move into the new building for his business, so he's probably going to give up, which would also probably mean the end of his relationship with his girlfriend.
3. He was speeding, and we got pulled over, he got a 790 dollar ticket because there was "no insurance" in the car, and a headlight was out, and because he was speeding as well. (note: he was driving my mom's van.)
4. We arrive at my mom's house to drop in and say hi, she explains the insurance was in there the whole time and she didn't know about the headlight. Now my dad has to go to court to get the fine lowered.
5. My mom's friend was a bitch to me about my baldness, saying she liked it better when it was a bit longer.
6. I noticed my mom got the porch redone. Glad she's using that child support money for good things while my dad is dirt-poor.
7. Dad forgot to take out the garbage and so he throws the garbage can across the yard.
8. Throughout the drive home my dad kept making suicidal remarks, and talked about how it would be better if he was in jail so that he could get raped in the ass more.

Day one:
1. Dad his girlfriend and I all go to see a play, it sucks.
2. We go to a restaurant, one of the dishes the chicken was overcooked, the other one had ink from paper melted into the cheese.
3. Dad's girlfriend goes to a party without him because their relationship is falling apart
4. Dad and I play wii tennis, and he gets so frustrated that he throws the remote to the ground and it bounces back up hitting me in the eye. He feels really guilty about it and now we aren't speaking and we are the only two people in the house.
5. My boyfriend isn't on skype to console me because he's at a friend's house all night.
6. I'm crying uncontrollably and having a panic attack.

Literally everything that could go wrong so far has.
August 4th, 2013 at 08:10am