Updates and Favors! Violet Hill, banners, etc.

So I've finally gained the inspiration back for the sequel to Violet Hill. I'm actually very excited about the direction it is headed. It was very unexpected and something I hope none of you are expecting.. But still hope it's everything you guys WANT and enjoy. If that makes any sense at all.

Anyways.

My point is that I am still looking for someone to make a banner for this story. I'm not dead set on the title right now, it was a quick decision just so I could get the first chapter out there, so I am open to suggestions about that as well. I know the first chapter isn't very long and doesn't go into too much detail, but I would love to hear your suggestions for it. I write this for you guys, after all. I genuinely love your feedback.

But back to the banner. If you're interested, it would be awesome if you guys would make a rough draft and upload it to wherever. Weheartit, Photobucket, even your photos on Mibba.. don't care. Just make a simple rough draft and send me a message with the link. I'll take a look at it and decide!

My only requirements for it are simple. Because it is in the future after Hogwarts, I want Heidi and Draco to look a bit older. The character I chose for Heidi is the VS model Barbara Palvin, and I know there are tons of awesome photos of her you could use. Trust me, I checked :P. With Draco, I didn't find too many I loved when I searched his photos, but when I searched Tom Felton, I found tons as well. Just photos that make them both appear older and more mature. The quick banner on the story now is kind of an example of the mood I want for it.

And lastly, you all are wonderful and I appreciate you so, so much!
August 5th, 2013 at 04:59am