A blog dedicated to my lovely yet slightly evil boy

He can be cute when he wants to be. And is sometimes wonderful and other times, he can be a complete and utter ass.

He likes to snuggle me and he likes to share cake (he especially likes the icing).

He's adorable and loveable even if he whines a lot.

I can't help but go awwww when he sleeps.

I love him to bits even though he bites me occasional.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ed91a191821aa1f56113cda000a8ca22/tumblr_mnkjdgrIkq1qlu7jto1_500.jpg

Image

This is my cat, his name is Alexei and he is my favourite boy in the whole wide world.

He's always there for me when I'm sad and I still love him even when he sits on the window sill even though he know's he's not supposed to (>.<)

Note: I am an unashamed cat lady and possibly getting another one (not sure if I am).

I also just ate the WORST french fries in the world, although it may have had something to do with the fact it was reheated delivery food. I also had a bite of the chicken and had to spit it out.
I seem to have bad luck with delivery food. The restaurants are either terrible or I REALLY like them and they close down.

ALWAYS.

I'm going to go make some juice and work on the Everetts. I hope to get a chapter down in a few days :)
August 5th, 2013 at 05:55am