My Rant Over Kellin Quinn.

So on Tumblr (and even Twitter) there's a lot of Kellin Quinn hate.
The main reason is Kellin apparently wants $80 for a Polaroid of himself.

But that's not that case.

It says so on the promotional picture.

For $80 you can get a Polaroid of Kellin, a Sleeping with Sirens Q and A, a singing session with the band and it covers the entry to their Feels Low concert (along with something else I'm sure I'm forgetting).

So really, do you think people are overreacting?
Because I mean, if I had $80 and if it was a band like MIW, I'd buy the Polaroid package.
But hey, that's just me.

Honestly, I think people are just looking for an excuse to try to tear Kellin down.
If it were a band like Pierce the Veil or Of Mice and Men, I don't think there'd be so much hate.

Then again, that's just my opinion.

Also, just to add onto this rant, I'm getting really frustrated with the fans that only stick around when everything is good with the band and then turn on them the second things go bad.

If you were an honest fan, you'd give them your support even through their hard time.

Like Austin Carlile said:
"Everyone loves you when you're on top. Key is to find the people who still love you when you hit rock bottom and then help bring you back up."

Rant over.
August 5th, 2013 at 02:48pm