I HATE MICROSOFT WORD (read this if your read Humanity please)

Like I went like 6 months without Microsoft word, and then I magically started working again out of nowhere. I could not of been happier when it started working and I was finally able to use spell check again and was finally able to start working on my old that was saved on to Microsoft word. THAN OUT OF FREAKING NOWHERE IT STOPS WORKING AGAIN. I click the button for the program to start and it acts like it's going to open and then nothing happens.

I think what pisses me off the most about this is that I was in the middle of working on chapter 8 of my story Humanity, and I really don't want to have to go back and try to rewrite that. It's just so beyond irritating because I felt like I was on a roll writing that story and I had a lot of ideas flowing and now everything is kind of ruined. I'm probably going to be working the whole day trying to figure out how to fix Microsoft word or trying to find an alternative to it.

IT'S JUST BEYOND ANNOYING.

If you read my story Humanity and you are reading this, just know I haven't forgotten the story, I still have a million ideas flying through my head about it. I'm just trying to figure out how to recover the next chapter I've written and also where I can start writing the rest.
August 5th, 2013 at 09:28pm