so um... I've got some explaining to do...

okay so I thought I'd let the people that care know that I'm giving up on my 1st Ryden fic..
It's not really heading anywhere and I can't see it becoming better or more exciting.
Sorry if you were enjoying / reading it, the ending was going to be happy, the twist was that Brendon was suicidal and also self harms, but he hides it from Ryan. Ryan finds out and hates Brendon for a while. Brendon takes it better than Ryan thought and moves on so Ryan gets so depressed and tries to commit suicide. Brendon finds out about Ryan and admits he was never happy without him, Ryan apologises and yayayay happy ending.
Sorry, it was just a shitty story line and half of it wasn't very well written.
So yeah, once again, sorry if you were reading it but, all is not lost!

I have a great / better idea for a new Ryden fic!

I promise to keep this one updated and not give up.
It's more interesting so I should stay interested instead of worrying about it so much I just leave it for so long and then give up. (sorry)

SO YEAH.
sorry and I hope you don't hate me!
I'm uploading the first chapter of the new one in an hour or so, so I hope you read it // like it!

sorry&thank you!

<3
August 5th, 2013 at 09:59pm