i want to write a new story. [maybe a vamp?]

i have Taking Back Sunday's Miami on repeat. if you haven't heard it before, listen to it. listen to it everyday for the rest of your life, blast it continuously, learn the words, memorize the sound of Adam's voice, remember Fred's parts and guitar solos. It's seriously the best song in the world.

well anyway, that's not why you clicked on this journal. i've always wanted to write a vampire story, but i don't think i'd be any good. but i never know until i try, right? well exactly, which is why i want to try it. but would anyone even read it? i don't know who would be my main character.

and i also want to write a story where the main character or someone close to them dies. but i don't know how i'd be able to handle that myself (i get really attached to my characters - it's pathetic, lol). hmm, i don't know. all the possibilities.

school started today! wasn't all that bad, i'll have to admit. except maybe...baking. not really looking forward to that. except maybe the food part, lol. got new ideas for stories DURING school though, haha. sometimes i wonder if that's the only reason i go.

well i'm going to go watch the real world while watching the bodog challenge finale and newport harbor (oh i know, wtf). tata!
September 6th, 2007 at 09:59am