Dylan O'Brien... he's just a babe.

So if you know me on here, or even don't know me personally because we've never talked before or anything, but you've seen my profile, or maybe even seen my countless posts on the roleplay recruiting thread about wanting Teen Wolf/Dylan O'Brien roleplays then you know all about my like intense feelings for that babe. And well I just can't help it, I mean if you look at his face and don't just love it there must be something wrong. And oh hot damn when he's wearing glasses, just kill me. I can't. He's honestly a socially awkward nerd and I love that about him. He's everything I want wrapped up into one single perfect human being, and well if someone were to wrap him in a bow to tie all his perfection together then drop him on my doorstep for my birthday, or even Christmas, I guess I could wait that long, I would love them forever. They'd be like my best friend, seriously.

Anyways, one reason I love him so much, well besides the fact that he's a total babe, is his acting skills. Like I cannot with that crap. Just no. He plays Stiles in Teen Wolf, and well other than his totally awkward youtube videos, which I have actually seen, like I watched them before I even got into Teen Wolf and they were kind of awkward and totally funny, so Teen Wolf is really the first big thing I saw him in, and kind of when my feels for him went insane. I mean he was perfect in season one, two, and now we're on season three and I just cannot with him. Like he kills me, but in the best of ways of course. I mean he's such a good actor, one of those who on the show usually does funny and makes me laugh, but he also has those intense serious moments and he does them both spot on perfect in my eyes. And it's one of those things where when I see him cry on the show, or get really over emotional, like the whole thing with his dad being taken, I can't help but sob and wish my heart would stop hurting. Really since I have no life, and am a loser over all I just too attached to fictional characters, still though I was sobbing during last weeks episode, I sobbed over episode 10 as well, and I'm just not even going to get into sobbing over fucking episode 6. Honestly I've cried more this season than ever with a show before in my life. And it's mostly thanks to fucking Dylan and his tears and shit.

Plus I don't know how many people have actually read the Maze Runner, I don't know how many people even know about it, but I actually found out about it, believe me or not, because I was being a creep and like looking this babe up on IMDB and happened to see he was playing this guy named Thomas in this new movie The Maze Runner, then I saw it was a book, so I went out and bought it, and well first I would recommend this book. It was so good, anyways, Thomas is the main character, and well Dylan will be playing him, which I'm so excited for. Partly because I'm happy to see him moving onto bigger things, sure Teen Wolf's awesome, and sure he's been in a few other things, but I kind of feel like this might open up more doors for him. I'm also happy about it, because well that just means more time screen time. Basically I'll have that much more time to see his beautiful face and amazing acting skills on my TV. And since my mom doesn't watch Teen Wolf, it'll give me a chance to take her to the movies and show her just how amazing he is. Because I'm always going on about him and how much I love him and how great he is and all but she just doesn't really understand because she's never seen him act before. So yea.

Even though I'm probably going to cry my eyes out, because well again, when Dylan cries, I cry. And I know that his character kind of cries a lot in the book, which while I was reading it made perfect sense I probably would have cried in his position too so yea. I have a good feeling about it though, I think he'll do perfect. He's going to continue to be amazing on Teen Wolf. Which by the way if this show doesn't just stop killing my emotions every week I may not make it to Feb for the Maze Runner at all. It does though, like I hate waiting a whole week for a new episode and I'm going to hate waiting for part b to come on in like January or whatever, but I'm also starting to think the break will be good for me, I mean it'll give me a chance to try and get my emotions back on track. Well just until all my fall shows come on. Then I'll just be screwed again.

TV is ruining my life. And so is Dylan O'Brien.
August 6th, 2013 at 07:22am