My thoughts/reactions to the new Teen Wolf episode w/ gifs

Okay, first off, that episode was ALL SORTS OF CRAZY. My emotions... WHY WAS I BORN WITH EMOTIONS I don't understand how Jeff Davis does it. That man... I would give my kidney for that man. Praise you, Jeff Davis, PRAISE YOU.

Image

That episode made me cry, laugh, angry -- omg so much fucking rage -- and just completely shocked. I love this show with every fiber of my being.

LETS GET THIS THING GOIN:

I found it so sweet when Peter was taking care of Cora. And he looked damn good in that V-neck. MMM. Peter Hale, I'll call you when I'm 18.

UGH AND WHEN JENNIFER WAS ALL "Derek you have to believe me."

JENNIFER, YOU AND YOUR JACKED UP TEETH NEEDS TO SIT THE HELL DOWN. YOU TOOK PAPA STILINSKI AND THE ENTIRE FANDOM WANTS TO FEROCIOUSLY STAB YOU. IN THE OVARIES.

Okay and this:

Image

That seriously made me want to reach through my computer screen and give him a huge hug. I feel so much for Stiles and ugh, I love him. I feel so bad for him.

I love how this show-- despite all the drama and seriousness--- can still pepper in some humor. Like when Stiles brought a bat with him.

Stiles: "You got claws, I got a bat."

and when Melissa was like "Why does Stiles have my bat?"

Image

Bats seem to be Stiles' weapon of choice from the get go. Oh season one.

Image

Oh and when Stiles hits Ethan and Aidan with the bat.

Image

I Lol'ed.

Okay going to Isaac and the Argents at the school. I love how everyone is so caring for Cora. I thought it was so cute how Isaac was so worried about her and how he needed to be at the hospital. Oh Isaac, you perfect being you.

Image

Back to the hospital. Jennifer's proposal.
Umm.. Are you fucking kidding me?
Like, EXCUSE YOU?

Image Image

He took the epinephrine. Peter cracks me up, ya'll.

HAHAHA. When Scott and Peter took the laundry chute.

Peter: "You couldn't wait like 10 seconds?"

WHEN MELISSA KNOCKED ETHAN AND AIDAN THE FUCK OUT.

I was all like:

Image

MAMA MCCALL YOU SO FLY.

And the look on Scott's face was so priceless.

"Yeah, my mom's a badass."

And seriously leave it to Isaac to make stupid remarks at the most inappropriate times. But that's why we love him.

"The one with the brown hair, she's kind of hot."

I still laughed, though.

OH OH AND WHEN THE ARGENTS WENT FULL ON BAD ASS WITH THEIR ARROWS AND GUNS AND SHIT.

Image

YEAH, FEAR THE ARGENTS ETHAN, AIDAN AND KALI (or is it spelt with a C?) !!!!!!! TASTE THE FEAR.

But seriously, the ending was so intense. It was so... I can't even explain it. From the beginning to when Stiles saw the "Parents or Guardian" to the end was just...breathtaking? Anyway, things began going in slow motion, Scott and Stiles running, DEREK, and that music was sooooo on point. ( I freaking love the music they use in Teen Wolf.) But when Scott decided to go with Deucalion...

And when we got to see Papa Stilinski and Melissa tied up...

Image

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS AND THERE IS ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT UNTIL THE SEASON HIATUS.

Image

I can't do this.
I'm just a big meteor filled with emotions.
I can't..

I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH.
August 6th, 2013 at 10:22am