REGARDING GRED AND FORGE

Hello there readers!

First of all I would like to formally apologize for abandoning Gred and Forge. I feel like for all the loyalty my readers have shown me, this is not a nice way to repay them. I left off on chapter 27 with promises of the Yule Ball and then never delivered the chapter, one that I'm sure would have been a highlight in the story. (If it makes you feel any better I didn't even write any of it.)

Secondly, for now I will not be updating anytime soon. For a while now I've been wanting to rewrite the story. When I started Gred and Forge it just for fun and a friend of mine wanted me to. I didn't have any organization for the story, all I knew is that it was about me and my friend and the Weasley Twins. Then I thought of the whole plot bit of Emily finding out about her parents. And then I brought in Erik. All of this was happening as I was writing and updating the story. I really had no clue what was going to happen in the chapters or how and when the story will end. That was my mistake.

So now, almost two years after first publishing the story, I am planning to rewrite it. This new story will be planned more thoroughly and hopefully make more sense! A lot has changed since I first started writing Gred and Forge, I'm not even friends with the girl who encouraged me to write it anymore!

The rewrite will not be exactly like the original; it will have a stronger plot and better characters (I hope it does at least). I will not upload the rewrite until I am practically finished with it. This will hopefully give the readers a regular weekly update.

I also left you guys with the promise of a sequel, and as of right now I am honestly not 100% sure there will be one. I would like there to be one but you never know hahaha.

Anyway, thank you all for reading the story and I really hope you stick around to read the rewrite. Lots of love to you all.
August 6th, 2013 at 09:37pm