THE BAND GODS ARE CONSPIRING AGAINST MY LIFE

Am I the only one having this problem or is it pretty much a universal thing?

There are literally like 6 tours happening in a 3-4 month time period and I cannot afford this. I CAN'T DO THIS PLEASE HALP.

I only work at Arby's. I'm not made of money.
But all of these amazing tours are happening so if I miss them I'll die.
Literally die, and cease to exist as I know it.

There's The House Party Tour...
It has A Day To Remember, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low, and The Wonder Years...
I've seen ADTR 3 times already, and Pierce The Veil and All Time Low once but I've never seen The Wonder Years.... Unf.

Then there's the "Scream It Like You Mean It" 2013 Tour....
It has Story Of The year, Like Moths To Flames, Hawthorn Heights, Silverstein, Set it Off, and I Am King. Now I've already seen Silverstein and SIO in concert but the others?! Holy fuck dude.

Then there's the "Tracing Back Roots" tour...
It has We Came As Romans, Silverstein, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!, The Color Morale, and DangerKids....
I've seen Silverstein and C!NCC! before but the rest are new.....

THEN there's the "Glamour Kills Tour"...
With Mayday Parade *Fucking Scream*, Man Overboard, Cartel, and Stages & Stereos.
like please just let me go.

FUCKING THEN there's the "Feel This" tour....
With Sleeping With Sirens, Memphis May Fire, Breathe Carolina, Issues, and Our Last Night.
NOW ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOW that I am ungodly obsessed with Memphis May Fire. Like, it's actually sad. If I don't get to see them live I will honestly be devastated.
I've already seen SWS live twice so I'm not very interested in that BUT ISSUES AND MMF LIKE WAT.

OH AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT ALL OF THESE TOURS EITHER HAPPEN IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER LIKE AM I MADE OF MONEY NO I DON'T THINK SO

THE STRUGGLE IS FUCKING REAL AND I JUST CANNOT EVEN....

Honestly, though, I might just resort to picking 2 of the 5, or 3 of the 5. I definitely want to go to the Tracing Back Roots tour and the Feel This but unf they're all so perfect.

I'm opening up a center for donation to my show fund kthnxxxxxxxx
August 6th, 2013 at 10:38pm