Questions about me :)

General Information

What is your name?
My full name is Bethany Lucille Cooper, but I'm Beth.

Nickname(s)?
My dad and his side of the family has always called me Boo

When is your birthday? How old are you?
11 November. Physically I'm probably 16, maybe 17 and mentally I'm about 35. But I'm actually 14 anyway.

Where were you born?
A teeny weeny market town called Ormskirk in Lancashire.

Where do you currently reside?
Another teeny weeny village called Burscough. I've moved round and lived in teeny weeny towns and villages my whole life.

What states have you lived in?
Um, I'm gonna edit this and make it an English version, woo! I've lived in Scarisbrick, Aughton, Ormskirk and Burscough.

What is your height?
Last time I checked I was about 5"4, but I'm probably taller now.

Are you right or left handed?
I'm boring, I'm right handed :(

Are you single or taken?
It's kind of complicated... We know we both like each other and we act we're together, but nothing's official. Plus there's kind of this other guy too... I don't really know what's going on.

Do you drink, smoke, do drugs?
I normally get shitfaced at music festivals and parties and a little bit carried away, but that's the only time I drink. I've never touched a cigarette in my whole life and the same goes for drugs.

What is your favourite...

Food?
Fried okra, ice cream, noodles, fried rice, bagels, tomato soup.

Animal?
Dogs, cats, horses, turtles and birds

Movie?
My favourite movie is probably 12 angry men or rear window, but I love super hero movies and horror movies too.

Song to listen to?
There is no way I can choose, but I love Cocaine and Toupees by Mindless Self Indulgence, St Jimmy, Waiting and Brain Stew by Green Day, Cancer, Demolition Lovers, Cemetery Drive, Desert Song, Mama, Mastas of RavenKroft, Black Dragon Fighting Society, Planetary (GO!), Boy Division and Tomorrow's Money by MCR. I also love everything by The Cure, The Smiths, Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, Misfits and Placebo, especially Pure Morning, Nancy Boy and Meds.

TV Show?
I don't really watch that much TV, but probably some sci-fi show or some shitty show like Jermey Kyle.

Book?
The Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices series, and I don't know if it counts but EVERYTHING GERARD WAY HAS EVER WRITTEN, EVEN IF I HAVEN'T READ IT. I love Stephen King, Carrie, IT and Misery in particular, to kill a mocking bird, animal farm and Wuthering Heights. I kind of like Of Mice and Men too.

Season?
Autumn.

Sport?
I kind of really like playing badminton, but I don't play that often. I used to gof horse riding too, but I quit a few years ago.

General Questions

What grade are you in?
Um, again, I'm gonna have to change this to English or whatever because I don't know what I'd be in America. I think I'd be going into high school over there, but in England I'm going to start year 10 when I go back in September.

What is a candy you like?
Chocolate? And those brain licker things that turn your tongue blue.

Have you ever been to Disney World?
I went to the one in Paris when I was younger.

If you've got a Tumblr, what is your URL?
I have an account on tumblr but I never really use it, I may as well just delete it.

What is one state you'd like to visit?
California, New York, Alaska, and Nevada. Maybe Arizona too.

Have you ever been out of the country? Why?
Yup. Tons of times! Mainly to go on holiday, but I'm going on a history trip with school to Poland in November. I've been to Italy, Greece, Cyprus, the Canaries, Lapland, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Majorca and Turkey and France. I'm going to Sweden next year too.

Do you have a pet of your own?
A dog and a turtle.

What kind of phone do you have?
A blackberry

Have you ever experienced a tornado? Hurricane?
Nope. Just plenty of rain in lovely Noth West England -_-

Does it snow a lot in the winter where you live?
Sometimes, not every year, but most of the time it does.

What are your favorite pair of shoes?
Probably my Doc Martens or this other pair of boots I have. I love my converse too, I have. Blue pair, a pink pair, a Batman themed pair and a black pair with white stars all over them that fold up to about halfway up my calf.

What is your dream car?
I love Mini Coopers, but I really love motor bikes too...
August 8th, 2013 at 07:18am