Story Advertising!

Alrighty. So, if ya’ll don’t know me then here I am in a nutshell: I write story after story after story. I finish them, and I don’t. If I really love enjoy writing them I will finish them haha. So I just want to take a minute to just put the ones that I have out there for those who are interested in Avenged Sevenfold.

Because I just love them.

So here they are:



I love this story to pieces. My dear friend Zacky Vengeance; and I have taken the time to put our creative brains together so that we could bring you on an amazing journey with not only Ronnie, the main character, but Johnny too! Right now there are only FOUR updates, but we want to take it slow on this one.

In this story, I tackle Johnny’s POV—something that I have always been uncomfortable with. I worry that I write too ‘girly’ to tackle a male POV, but it seems to be doing great so I must be doing something right! ZV; takes on Ronnie, who is a recovering alcoholic and is not only a Haner, but also Avenged’s tour manager. She has a son from a previous marriage, except she lost in a custody battle with her ex, Alex. So she has been trying to better her life so that she can get Brent, her son, back. But it comes way too fast one night when she comes back from a show and finds her son waiting for her in the bus—Alex pretty much just said fuck it, ditched the kid and left. So now she has to juggle the life of a tour manager, a girlfriend and a full-time mommy.



This one is not your average Avenged Sevenfold mob-styled story. This is Ariel Moretti’s story, who is seven months pregnant with a married man son or daughter—because she refuses to identify the sex of the baby. Ariel lives up to her name—although she doesn’t have long, red and luscious hair and a green fish-tail to match, she sure does have the curiosity of Kings Tritons youngest daughter. And that gets her into a bunch of shit when it comes to Mr. M. Shadows, a very broken and lost man.

When Ariel ties herself to the most scariest men in Cali, Ariel finds herself falling for not just for a dimpled and hazel-lost eyes, but also for man who has saved her life too many times to count.



Due to my new found love for the rhythm guitarist, I have created my own plot for this man.

Zacky knows a thing or two about death—he should, because his best friend died, his wife passed while giving birth to a baby who also passed himself. He knows there is something wrong with him, but when his friends try to confront him he tries to brush it off. But everything goes downhill once more when he’s pushed back into gear when the band tries to get another album going. And the only person who is there to help him is his new found obsession: A pretty, dark haired, brown eyed angel—literally, that is what he thinks—who pulls him out of his misery and helps him cope.

Sidney, who is 26, is a therapist and has been for a few years now. She has been trying to get her life to be stable, and even has suffered her own losses. Back when she was in college, after she had her son Colby, her husband passed away from a terrible illness. This, of course, was after she found out that her three year old son was deaf. She never thought she would find another person to love as much as she loved Patrick.

Until Zachary Baker comes into her life—and even on the first session, Zacky was making her feel feelings that she should never have for a client…like, ever.

ANYWAYS, thank you for giving the blog a try! Go check them out if they sound interesting...I am terrible with trying to summarize my stories...or any stories...
August 8th, 2013 at 07:21pm