With all this hostility on here lets lighten up the mood with some RECS!

oh hey, this may seem random coming from me right now since I haven't been so active over the last few weeks but I'm back and decided to start with a bang :)

First of all I am trying to be more active right now because I have so much going on next month and so I want to get as much done as possible this month to make up for my lack of work next month you see? rambling blah blah sara get to the point.

Yes so I guess I came back at quite a hostile time considering everyone is posting blogs on slut shaming, anti- slut shaming and now people are opinions are too strong and so on. Well as I've said before I feel the blog section on this site is becoming too much like facebook in terms that everyone has something to say about something and I feel most of the time its not necessary and just asking for retaliation. I mean you have your opinion which you posted for everyone to see and so don't expect someone to voice theirs, as long as its respectful and not bashing of course.

ANYWAY, I am bored with that whole situation so I decided to try and give some peeps a little pick me up by whoring some people's stories because I've never done it before and wanna make you hard working awesome writers feel good.

One of my all time favourite stories on here is Teenage Dream by Zacky Vengeance; and RachTheBat_ who are awesome a7x writers and this one is so different and smutty as hell! I mean gosh *fans self* y'all need to read this if you are into hot a7x members as horny pool boys so yeah.

One story I am addicted to right now is I'm See Through by Embracing Shadows who is a fantastic writer who has got me hooked on her valery and matt love triangle with OC and Zacky omg it gets so complicated and drama in every chapter so go read :)

Henna and Pree's Sexy Adventures With Syn and Vengeance This story is freaking awesome I wished I'd thought of this concept first its amazing, Zacky and Brian make mibba accounts and may fall in love with the two very hot co writers of this story Helena and Pree two of the nicest girls on here and one of my favourite stories on this site.

One triology I am obsessed with on here is Pree's stories about Izzy currently reading 25 which is a sequel to her other two installments which you guys should go read its amazingly written and gripping trust me the plot is awesome.

Deal with the Devil is written by so sedated. and is an amazing a7x gang fic, one of the first I read and love it.

Mask your Desire is another one to add to the reading list by Synyster Tiahne who writes a great story about an a7x scream girl :) Its funny, kinky and I'll read it again and again so on you go!

I have so much more that I may recommend in another blog but for right now thats all folks :)
August 9th, 2013 at 01:32am