Story Time!

And I'm back! I swear ever since the other day when I made that first blog entry since like my last awful one almost 2 or so years ago I've been like addicted and itching to make more... I don't know why, and it's kind of sad maybe that I'd rather take the time and put them up here than on my tumblr which is made for this kind of stuff, but whateves. Anyways I just wanted to tell everyone who takes the time to read these things written by me a few things, though I'm pretty sure it's only like one person, and I know who that one person is... so hi Riley! ::arms: And hello to everyone else who happens to read this if there are more people out there. ::tehe:

So other than the one person I know who's read it, since she's left me a lovely comment on both the one-shot and story, not to mention fangirled about it in our story length messages therefore I know she's read it, I don't know if anyone else has or not. But if you follow the links I'm going to put up at the bottom of the page you'll be taken to Better To Have Loved, and Fly Away With Me. Both are original featuring the same people. Andrew and Thalia, both who don't have last names at the moment because I haven't thought of any.

BTHL is a one-shot I wrote about a year ago to enter into a contest and after recently using it as a pre-write for another contest ending this month I was inspired to dig deeper into the relationship the pair use to have and write a story. As for FAWM it's pretty much Andrew and Thalia's journey to find themselves in their last two years of high school. They're going to deal with a little bit of everything, Andrew for the most part though is trying to deal with his growing love for his best friend. Trying to find the perfect timing to tell her how he feels without messing up their friendship which he values a lot, and I'm actually really excited to write it, mostly because I have this brilliant idea playing out in my head and I really hope everyone who reads it enjoys it too. But be warned, it may mess with your feels.

Anyways I'll let you guys check it out and see what you think ::tehe:

Fly Away With Me | Better To Have Loved

enjoy~
August 9th, 2013 at 03:23am