Hannibal Lecter is a slut.

So, yeah, I'll be the first to admit that the title is probably the weirdest shit you've seen today. Honestly, there's a method to my madness and a reason for that awkward as fuck title.

Image

I grew up reading the original fairy tales, the ones that weren't sugar coated, and the original story of Little Red Riding Hood is one that has always stood out to me. We all know the story so I have absolutely no reason to rehash it for any of you. What I will say is that, in the original, the story ends with Little Red eating her grandma alongside the wolf. There was no need for a hunter (he didn't exist in the original) because the girl had, apparently, found a friend in the wolf. Yeah, instead of a hunter bursting in and saving the day, a cat walks by and stops to watch the girl partake in some cannibalism and call her a slut.

Image

Yeah. The cat straight up whispers in her ear, "“a slut is she who eats the flesh and drinks the blood of her grandmother” and since I doubt that anyone on Mibba has eaten the flesh of their grandmother, I think we should drop the whole topic of the word altogether. There are bigger things to worry about than the definition of a single word. The only power words have are the power that you give them!

Image

But, this is where the title of the blog comes into play, if you wanna keep bitching about it....

Image

Hannibal Lecter is a cannibal.

Image

Hannibal Lecter is a slut.

Image

I don't very much care for what everyone else has said about the matter because that's just their opinion and it's all just getting really fucking ridiculous. Everyone has their own opinion on the matter and, despite the fact that not all of them are worded well, they should still be respected. I've seen way too much hostility on the matter and it irks me. If you don't like what someone has to say, that's fine, just don't argue about it. Let it go and leave their blog because nothing you say can change their way of thinking. You can't force that upon someone just because you don't agree with them.

Image

I don't want any arguments on this blog if you choose to comment on it, alright? Because I put a helluva lot of thought into this blog and I just want it all to end on a positive note!

Image

Also, the next time someone offends you by calling you a slut, I suggest that you just think of Hannibal Lecter.

Image

Look at that BAMF! Think of him and know that you're just as awesome! (Note: I am not suggesting that you eat the person offending you.)

Image
August 9th, 2013 at 03:24am