dat booty (◕‿ ◕✿) [Sims 3]

So I figured I might as well switch active households, so meet my first ever non-Asian, Lilith Eve. Yes, they're both Adam's bitches' names, yolo swag.

Anyway, let's take a look at this guuuurl.

Image

"gotta get workin' on the twerkin'."

She's got the nature of a succubus. She's flirty, a great kisser, irresistable, AND has a good sense of humour. Her other trait worked with her profession, which will be the investigator one.

Image

Don't. Drop that. Herpa. Derp.

She's a lazy lil shit so she all like "was dat u wan me learn skill naturally bitch now u listen here."

Image

She accidentally dropped that herpa derp.

Image

"what am I doing at this fine hour? why, searchin foR THAT BOOTY THAS WHAT."

Image

She got bored after a while, so she went to uni. She's doing business, and she's already got the boys goin' aftah dem milkshakes.

"is that slut in the background really thinkin' 'bout my bahd right now omGZZZZ I got here like lit. two seconds ago uRRGGggggGhhHhHHH-"

yes I used slut get over I AM A SLUT SUPPORTER 'KAY U WAN SUM FUCK U GO GET UR FUCK DAS NOT MY BUSINESS UNLESS U FUCK MY POTATO NO DAS MY POTATO U GO FUK UR OWN POTATO.

^ that pretty much sums up my views on slut-shaming.

Image

"i like that booty gotta take notes on the booty."

Image

She's givin' zero fucks that she's supposed to be in class Lilith is livin' the YOLO LIFE WHOOO~

Image

Not sure if you can see but fun fact sims sleep with their eyes open.

Image

She noticed Derek starin' at the fugly werewolf n she was havin none of that she was all like "aw haw naw all guys r my minions u belong to me not some stinky ass ho that probs has rabies."

So she initiated her attack.

Image

"what's ur name"
"derek khan n u"
"my frens call me titniqua"

Image

Her plan worked they hooked up.
"as long as i dont look down at ur hairy-ass legs u disgustin lil shit shave like a bitch gAWSH LEARN FROM THE SEXY J-ROCKERS MMMMMMMMmMMmMmmmmmm"
I'm not entirely sure they shave their legs oh well I'm sure some do.

Image

they got a lil kinkayyyy.

Image

she caught him sleepin in the same bed as that skinky ass ho and was havin none of that so she plannin to dump dat hairy as fuck ass at a juice kegger.

Image

also she got her best fren to turn her into a vampire so she can stay fooooorever young i waaaaaannnaaaaaa beeeeee foreeeevvveeeeerr yooouuuunnnngggg.
August 9th, 2013 at 03:47pm