Different Ships Get More Readers (band members)

ok so i noticed that A LOT readers are attatched to the ships Jalex, Cashby, Kellic, and Fransykes.

i read a lot of Kellic fanfics but i also like to read Fuenciado and Jalex for some reason. I think it's bc they are my favies

Cashby, Jalex, and Kellic fan fics get SO SO SO MANY COMMENTS, RECS, AND SUBSRIPTIONS! at least, the ones i've read. but what about the other ships like Perrentes, Frerard, Perrciado, Andley, Mellin, Vian, and i can't think of anymore. all the ones i listed from the first sentence till right now are all the ships i know.

Too many people pay attention to Cashby, Jalex, and Kellic fan fictions and that's kinda not fair, but you can't blame them. I just notice that when i click on them, that these three ships get the most attention from readers. yeah, that's all i have to say. thanks for reading.

i bet i was repetitive like 3 times or something...now i'm stuck rambling on because mibba says i don't have 100 words. i think i'm done now. nope not done. ok seriously, mibba, i have 100 words already, will you let it go? i'm done talking about ships .i just put all those words into word and it says i have 202 words so what the hell? come on mibba!
August 10th, 2013 at 12:23am