Don't Be A Silent Reader

it's just something small that i came across and it kinda bugs me. don't be a silent reader. dont be a silent reader. DON'T BE A SILENT READER. If you've been reading a story/stories and say you're on like the 10th or 23rd chapter, and you haven't commented at all? like come onnnnn!!!! why?

i know you're probably thinking "oh well maybe that person just didn't have anything to say" or "some ppl come on here to read." PROBLEM IS, YOU HAVE TO GIVE FEEDBACK. it's the least thing you can do for an author. I know it bothers loads of authors when you don't post a comment on their new chapter, believe me, i'm one of them that wants lots of comments on the newest chapter but i get like 3 comments in 4 days. I know an author who gets about 15 comments in less than 24 hours on her latest chapters...:(

Your writing doesn't have to be different or the same, just a simple comment would make their day like (for example): "Your writing is amazing! I love how Tony is acting like a father to Jaime when Tony is only a year older than him!"

(for example): "Why?! ugh omg my feels hurt! I can't believe she said no to his proposal! HE GOT HER A DAMN DIAMIOND RING AND DID SO MUCH FOR HER! How could she refuse?"

(for example): "So Cara comes around and Vic starts acting all cool around his friends? He literally only does that when she's around. By the way, this was a great chapter! Keep doing what you're doing:)"

(for example): "Can you not!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THE BEST CHARACTER?! I HATE YOU. BUT I LOVE YOU AT THE SAME TIME!"

(for example): "I'm so glad that Caesar decided she wanted to start working after college. I mean, she could've started before, but she didn't want help from her parents, so she's pretty much doing everything on her own. THIS WAS Good."

recite something in the story!!! JUST COMMENT ON A STORY. IT WILL MAKE THE AUTHOR VERY HAPPY, TRUST ME:) JUST MENTION ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
August 10th, 2013 at 04:58am